Sunday, October 14, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya 2007~~~

Selamat Hari Raya kepada para muslimin dan muslimat seluruh dunia~muahahaha
I wan dodol~~~i wan duit raya~~~i miss my hometown~~~
But watever...off with the homesickness n back to reality....
Parents came down to town....splurged 0.5k on clothing....which my dad has been nagging me even before i wore it....
And here are some pictures of the food from PLANET HOLLYWOOD~~~super big sized....and super slow.... Fish n chips~~~
Some....hollywood sampler....
Beef double cheese burger~~~
Hollywood sandwhich~~

p/s:sorry not much pictures...coz...my dad dont like ppl snapping at food pictures..(kolot thinking style)...and not much camwhoring...coz...u know la~~~~PARENTS!!!!!cant unleash my TRUE COLOURS~~~

6 comments:

kenelm said...

waa nice...so jealous...no tapao for me? haha jk =p=p

WeiLinz said...

tapao....u also no tapao lengchai from langkawi back or me....sobz sobz....
so how?gotten tanner?got nosebleed or not see all the lenglui in bikini?

kenelm said...

huh? u sot plug? tapao chocolate yes la, but how to tapao lengchai? kidnap is a serious crime luh.

Ya go beach sure be tanner. You ask me help you look for lengchai for you, where got time to see lenglui le? so how and where got time to nosebleed?

WeiLinz said...

but u did not rite?so u sure got time to nosebleed 1...hahaha~
nvm la...tanner more man mar~or u wan bcome super white?nvm....evie volunteered to do facial for u for free....

kenelm said...

=.=" uhh no nosebleed...
running nose yes la haha...

huh tanner more man? i look better if tanner? haha evie really offer help me do facial? thanks to evie first =p

WeiLinz said...

i wouldnt comment on that...coz i nvr seen u tan before...hahaha~