Thursday, November 13, 2008

Botak Terry~~~~

Here are the latest pics of my Terry-ble...(please read it in a French slang...it will sound like teddy bear =.=''' thanks to my uncle's "unique" ideas...)

Recently he got a tick infestation...so i had to get him to the groomer and give him an all go...in malaysian terms = BOTAK!!!
So now he lookes like a sang kancil....=.=''''
Before:
Macamlah royalty dog =.='''' ade style...
Hiding on my blankie
Posing for a pic
Another posing
Big head doggy!!!!!!!
Terry:" Oh god...help me...dont kill me...noooo....noooo!!!"
Resting...time out....
Running around the new house...
Gimme foood~~~~slurrrrp~~~~~
After:
Sang kancil~~~~~~

Super duper sly foxxy look....

Me bite~~~bite~~~~(i dont know y he likes to chew on his own leg)...

So here are the few latest pics of terry-ble~~~~to post more when his fur grows longer...

No comments: