Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Clubbing @ Mystique~~18.8.09

Yoyoyoyo....finally....clubbing pics are up~~~hahah...bcoz...some idiot come and kacau me at 6.30am...disturb me from my beauty sleep...wth...=.='''' Me~Syshiaau~Lizi....
Our drinkz....
Hansen n Kok kin~~~
I duno what happen here....and i wouldnt wanna know.....hahaha

So....during clubbing...we got raided....super potong steam lor.....mou la la open lights....mou la la my bottle kena confiscated....wth....so suei....those stupid coppers...=.=''''

Well...after we got home...we started kepo again...hahaha...trying to hook up Lizi and the guys...lolz...too long to elaborate...so...to hell with it...and dont ask....hahaha~~~~

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

really potong steam lo dat day..
wanna kill those police oledi..
will i get caught if they saw dis??
hehe..
btw..
thanx for introduce those guys for me la..
hehe...

WeiLinz said...

Yealor...super potong steam...caught by wat?wont la...malaysia is a free country...lolz...we have the freedom of speech....

hccs87 said...

hoho..yaya..damn suck that day..but u say sm1 kacau from ur sleep mean me izit...haiyo...soli lol..u dint say early..if not sure i will go the curve there wait u sin de..paisei betul...haha..anyway..10s for jie sao me few new fren o...wakakak..!!

WeiLinz said...

Nono...not u...other ppl...dont worry...

hccs87 said...

omg...6am i though was 6pm..haha..see wrong,hohoho..!!
but anyway we bring some fate to sm1 also o..haha..!!