Friday, June 08, 2007

Ma little baby kitty~~~

Heh heh~~this post is dedicated to those who lovessssss cats~~~Here are some pics of nice/weird cats around....hahaha~n my fav of all...my own little garfield~~~


This pic is taken at a pet shop~nice furrr~~~
This weird cat....taken somewhere at a mamak....its emotion was damn freaky....looks like it was drunk or high on drugs lolz...
This is also taken in a pet shop....also has a freaky emotion...as if drunk too...hahaha
Giant garfield~~~sempena the movie of GARFIELD 2
My kitty(not so fluffy...coz jz came back from the pet saloon...got its fur all shaved off...coz it was too matted to untangle....sobzzz)
Damn hangfok...sleeping on ma bed...curling like a baby...
Hohoho...naked kitty....grumpy look...better stay away....lolz....
Loook!!!!!its naked buttt!!!muaahahaha(evil owner laughter)
After mandi look....hahaha....dripping wet...n it got back at me by jumping on my bed...making my bed wet!!!
Evil cat.......revenging it's owner by sitting on her bed...wet!!
Meow~~~poised~~~
Hohoho~fluffy kitty~a month or two after the 1st shave
Acting cute.....
Look at da flubby tummy~~~cant resist to tickle it....but risk being bitten n scratched
Furry baby~~~
Catching some invisible cicak....
Hahahaha still trying.....
Lazie already....lolz...
Big head!!!!!!!!!
+ Big butt~
= ma baby catty~~
Lengchai leh~~~dont jelez lah if my owner love me more than u guys~
Nice pose~~can win MR.CAT UNIVERSE already.....
Arggghh!!!!!!!!!a frog has got me!!!!!!!!!!help~~~~~~~~~~~~~(cat:lame owner...hahaha)
Froggy attack!!!!
Fcuk thy frog....show u my arrrssse!!!!
Sleeping catty...super irresistable flabby stomach~~~so0o0o0o cute~~~~









No comments: