Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My older petz~~~

This post is some pics of my older pets.....u dont wanna know how many pets i had since i was small....we're juz crazy about animalz...even my dad dubbed our house was a mini zoo...he said no more pets....but when my brother jz act cute...he'll get another~hahaha

Ma little brownie shihtzu.....i will miss it...it passed away when it was around 1 years old...due to some sickness...we were away...and the maid didnt know....sobzzzz[picture taken by my grandpa]
Ma garfield n gougou playing around....[picture taken by me~]
Ma garfield...this pic was taken when it was around 1 years old[picture taken by grandpa]
Ma gerbil daddy n mommy....hahaha~~~they r super parents....had super many children n grandchildren....[picture taken by grandpa...thats my hand lah!]
These are the 1st batch of the babies from gerbil mommy n daddy.....i miss em....[picture taken by me~]
Ma hamster daddy...mommy is in the corner of the cage....n...the owner...looking weird...hahaha~i nvr appreciated my looks...[picture taken by grandpa...it would b impossible for me to take myself rite?]

There are still tons of pets dat i dont hav their pics....
We had more than a dozen dogs over the years(thankz to my grandpa!his dogs r super capable parents too)
My grandpa also had a BEAR once!!!!!it was taken away by the zoo though....i jz saw it a few times when i was small....it died of old age in the zoo....sobz....
Then...had 2 iguanas(both ran away!!!) and a stupid green tree snake(died after eating a cicak....wtf)
Then...some tortoises...green tortoise...star tortoise...
We also got some weird animals...such as...little lobsters...newts....squirrels....
Then...another kitten...which died due to small size n worms...(it was so small n fragile for its age...)
Tonz of fishes....bettas...fighting fishes...dragon fish...lorhans...any fish...just name it....
Then...the latest addition to the super large family is...my crabs~~~which is...quite ewww....and not huggable nor pettable...so...its so useless...just can watch it climb up a coconut tree...n commit suicide by falling down....1 has gone hibernating for almost 2 weeks...1 just went down 3days ago....1more....subjects to my bullying...coz the other 2 went down...hahahaha~

No comments: