Thursday, June 14, 2007

Stupidest Outing Ever!!!Because of BAK KUA~!!

Hahaha~~yesterday nite...i have the craziest...stupidest outing wip my sifu...ever....We went out for dinner at 7pm...then came home at 8pm because sifu has to go meet up wip his sifu...
Then....1hour later at 9pm...he called me again...go out hangkaikai...(supposed to b doing pastyears for chemistry this morning...)

So0o0o...because i was not in the mood to do pastyear too....so we went...to Petaling Street!hahaha~~coz he knew i was bugging to go there to get the BAK KUA from LOONGKEI for my dad...=.=''''

So...when we were in the shop....order...pick this pick that...then the climax is when I wanna pay...I took out my credit card...and the cashier said....now dont accept credit card anymore!!!omg!!!!the total is RM148.90!!!and my wallet only have RM101+some shillings...!!!FTW!!!

So....Sifu also korek his wallet...n he came out with another RM47...(all this heirloom at dat time...)...so we freaked out...hahaha...damn paiseh weh....i was swearing not to go to that shop anymore!!!so at last...we finally managed to fork out the amount of RM148.90 from our pockets...=.=''''~huh!relieve....So....after paying...we cabut a.s.a.p from the shop...n swore not to come back to this branch again!!!(but still hav to go back...coz...PJ area i dont know where got LOONGKEI)

After buying...we went to the nearest ATM n cucuk duit...paid him back the rm50...then we walked around the place...nothing to buy actually...sifu keep stepping on my slipper...n promised to buy me a new pair on sunday...(gonna sharpen my knife n kill him~~hahaha~sembelih!)

Then...we sien already..so we went back to PJ....due to early dinner...n got the shock of our life...we were so hungry...so we visited ss2 KTZ...then tried to sms legkor to come out....n waited so long for his reply...so i called him....he was sleeping...at 10.45pm...already sleeping!!!so we forced him out to join us...n talked until 1.30am...then we jz cabut go home~(there goes my pastyears...and my AS chemistry)

No comments: